By Joseph P. Stoltman
Via nearly eighty entries or "mini-chapters," the SAGE twenty first Century Reference sequence volumes on geography will spotlight an important subject matters, concerns, questions, and debates any pupil acquiring a level during this box should have mastered for effectiveness within the twenty first century. the aim is to supply undergraduate majors with an authoritative reference resource that would serve their study wishes with extra distinctive details than encyclopedia entries yet no longer loads jargon, aspect, or density as a magazine article or a study guide chapter.
Features & Benefits:
- Curricular-driven to supply scholars with preliminary footholds on subject matters of curiosity in writing study time period papers, in getting ready for GREs, in consulting to figure out instructions to soak up pursuing a senior thesis, graduate measure, etc.
- Comprehensive to supply complete insurance of significant subthemes and subfields in the self-discipline of geography, together with neighborhood geography, actual geography, international switch, human and cultural geography, monetary geography and locational research, political geography, geospatial know-how, cartography, spatial considering, examine method, geographical schooling, and more.
- Uniform in bankruptcy constitution to make it effortless for college kids to find key details, with a more-or-less universal bankruptcy layout of advent, conception, tools, purposes, comparability, destiny instructions, precis, Bibliography & feedback for extra examining, and pass References.
- Available in print and digital codecs to supply scholars with handy, effortless access.
Read Online or Download 21st Century Geography: A Reference Handbook (21st Century Reference) PDF
Similar dictionaries & thesauruses books
The Rococo emerged in France round 1700 as a playful rebellion opposed to the grandeur of the Baroque and the solemnity of Classicism. It flourished through the reign of Louis XV and commenced to move out of style within the moment 1/2 the 18th century. in this short interval of lower than a century, it unfold during the courts and towns of Europe, with major neighborhood adaptations at the kind constructing in Bavaria, Potsdam, Venice, and nice Britain.
The significance of the Civil struggle and Reconstruction within the heritage of the USA can't be overstated. Many historians regard the Civil battle because the defining occasion in American background. At stake used to be not just freedom for three. five million slaves but in addition survival of the quite new American test in self-government.
Os LIVROS DE VOCABULÁRIO da T&P Books destinam-se a ajudar a aprender, a memorizar, e a rever palavras estrangeiras. O dicionário contém mais de 9000 palavras de uso corrente. Recomendado como fabric de apoio adicional para qualquer curso de línguas. Satisfaz as necessidades dos iniciados e dos alunos avançados de línguas estrangeiras.
Request a unfastened 30-day on-line trial at www. sagepub. com/freetrialVia a hundred entries or "mini-chapters," 21st Century Anthropology: A Reference Handbook highlights crucial subject matters, concerns, questions, and debates any pupil acquiring a level within the box of anthropology should have mastered for effectiveness within the twenty first century.
- Deutsch-Japanischer Wortschatz für das Selbststudium - 9000 Wörter (German Edition)
- Concise Dictionary Of Physics
- Historical Dictionary of the War in Vietnam (Historical Dictionaries of War, Revolution, and Civil Unrest)
- Ashgate Critical Essays on Early English Lexicographers: Volume 1: Old English
- Dictionary of Ceramic Science and Engineering
Extra info for 21st Century Geography: A Reference Handbook (21st Century Reference)
21st Century Geography: A Reference Handbook (21st Century Reference) by Joseph P. Stoltman